Open Studio Clay – 4 Week Session
Cost: $80/ Non-Member, $72/ 2021 Member, please remember to use your member coupon code during your online check out. If needed, refer to your member card for additional instructions.
4-week Open Studio: June
We have created socially distant workstations in the studio for everyone to be able to work safely. Open Studio is available to patrons 18 and older who have completed a class at ICCGS or an Open Studio Session.
For our Open Studio, we have established the following guidelines utilizing COVID-19 precautions in mind:
- Masks are mandatory in the Center, you must observe all COVID-19 precautions including washing your hands and cleaning your work area. Please do not enter the studio if you are feeling unwell and/or been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- There is a limit of a total of 15 Open Studio Patrons in the studio at a time, studio space is available on a first come first served basis.
- We are asking participants to not stay longer than 2 hours if space is not available.
- Participants must sign in and out of the studio.
- One shelf is included in your Open Studio registration. Additional shelf space is available for $10 per session.
- Open Studio Patrons are required to pay for all ceramic firing before work is fired in the kiln. Firing Policy can be found on our website under “Shop”. https://iowaceramicscenter.square.site/ceramic-firing
- Open Studio Patrons must provide their own tools. Community tools are not available.
- All supplies and tools purchased from the ICCGS office must be paid upon receipt of goods. Credit or ledger is not available.