Adult Art Classes
The Iowa Ceramic Center and Glass Studio is a unique place to celebrate!
Pottery Classes and Workshops
Girls Night Out! Just want to get some friends together? Make a night out of it and grab some dinner in the NewBo district, then head to the center for a night creating a pot or a glass platter. You can even bring in some wine! This is a great way to have some fun with friends and create something special.
Holiday Events With holiday-themed classes in glass and clay, spending time with friends or family with us creating holiday works of art will make memories that last a lifetime.
Family Events We can put together an event that is relevant to the time of year, holiday or your specific family. Just tell us what your ideas are and we can make it happen!
Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties Give your bride or groom-to-be a memorable night.
Bridal or Baby Showers Celebrate the parents-to-be with a fun and interactive shower.
Organize an class
- Call or email us with the date and time you have in mind. Our private event space currently allows for a maximum of 6 people.
- Reserve your date and time with a credit card and a deposit of $60, refundable up to 72 hours until your party date. The rest of the amount is due on the party day.
- Send out the invites! You provide the food and/or drinks for the party. If it is a 21 and over party, you may also bring along wine and/or beer.
- Show up! We will have instructors just designated for your party.
- Enjoy the fun, create art and then head home. We will even clean up!
- Our kiln managers will then dry and fire your items. Your projects will be ready for pickup 3 weeks after your workshop.
About this class
- The cost for a private workshop is as follows for up to 6 people:
- Hand Building Project Workshop: $210 (additional $35/person up to 12 people maximum) 1.5 HOURS
- Warm Glass Project Workshop: $270 (additional $45/person up to 8 people maximum) 1.5 HOURS
- Ceramic Wheel Workshop: $270 (additional $45/person for up to 10 people maximum) 2 HOURS
- We provide the materials, fun, personal instructors and the space. You just bring the food and drink (optional).
- We offer seasonal options for party projects. For September through December we are offering the following project options: Glass Plant Markers, Glass Suncatchers, Glass Picture Frames, Clay Pumpkins, Clay Snow Gnomes, Leaf Bowls and Ceramic Wheel.
- Please send us an email to inquire your desired date and time.