Have your scouts earn their full pottery badge with hands on activities
In a two and a half hour session, your scouts can complete most of their badge requirements!
- 2.5 hour session offered in our Studio
- Create and glaze 2 pottery projects, work on the pottery wheel and demonstrate a variety of skills
- Take part in a gallery visit
- Meet a professional artist
- Visit a kiln room and learn about various types of kilns and the life cycle of creating a piece of pottery, and all of the terms associated with it.
About this class
- Cost is $240 for 1-6 kids / additional $40 per person
- Class runs approximately 2.5 hours
- Call or email us with the date and time of your choice.
- Reserve your date and time with a credit card and a $60 deposit, refundable up to 72 hours until your party date. The remaining amount is due on the day of the event.
- Let everyone know! Have the kids bring along a large t-shirt to wear over their party clothes, because getting messy is half the fun!
- Show up! We will have instructors designated just for your party including a packet of information for each scout.
- Drop off the kids and let them learn and create for 2 hours. 1-2 adults may remain in the studio per workshop.
- Our kiln managers will then dry and fire your items. Your projects will be available 3 weeks after your session.