The Iowa Ceramic Center and Glass Studio offers you a creative way to celebrate your child’s special day!
We offer birthday parties
Sign up for one on Saturday or Sunday from 2:00 pm -3:30 pm
This is a hand building project where the participant will make two pinch pots to create a jack o’ Lantern
Using a slab, participants will create a leaf bowl using objects from nature.
Always a favorite project–create a fun gnome for winter. Decorate them with hats, scarves and other accessories. A fun twist on the holidays–make it an elf on a shelf!
Cost: for up to 8 children, the cost is $200. It is an additional $25 per person up to 12 maximum.
- Contact us by filling out the form below. Indicate the date below. Please contact us ASAP to schedule your birthday party. For kids 16 and under.
- For kids birthday party we offer three options for handbuilding: Pumpkins, Leaf Bowls and Snow Gnomes.
- After we have confirmed your date and time, we will send you a link to reserve your date and time with a $60 deposit–refundable up to 72 hours before your party date.
- Send out the invites! We also recommend adding to the invite that the partygoers should not wear their best clothes, because getting messy is half the fun!
- Show up! We will have instructors designated just for your party to teach the group and help move things along. We will even do the clean up–the kids are also welcome to help with clean up!
- Our kiln managers will then dry and fire your items. This process takes 3 weeks to properly dry and fire the works. You will then just stop in and pick up your items!
“Had my daughter’s birthday party at TCC and it was a blast!! The kids really liked that they were able to create their own special piece…I would highly recommend anyone to book a party there and would even like to go back myself with my friends!! Can’t wait to go back again!”