The Iowa Ceramic Center and Glass Studio offers you a creative way to celebrate your child’s special day!
Glass Bugs or Glass Aliens
Learn basic warm glass techniques to create insects, bugs, centipedes, or even an alien!
A hand building project where the party goers can create a coil bowl or mug.
Fantasy or Zoo Animals:
Create dragons or mythological creatures, fairies, or even a sculpture of your dog.
We offer birthday parties
Sign up for one on Saturdays 10:30-12 or 2:00-3:30!
- Contact us by filling out the form below. Indicate your time and Saturday preference below. At least FOUR WEEKS notice is required, so please contact us ASAP to schedule your birthday party. For kids 12 and under.
- After we have confirmed your date and time, we will send you a link to reserve your date and time with a $60 deposit–refundable up to 72 hours before your party date.
- Send out the invites! We also recommend adding on the invite that they should bring along a large t-shirt to wear over their party clothes, because getting messy is half the fun!
- Show up! We will have instructors designated just for your party to teach the group and help move things along. We will even do the clean up!
- Our kiln managers will then dry and fire your items. This process takes from 2-3 weeks to properly dry and fire the works. We will contact you by email or phone when they are ready to be picked up from our facility.
“Had my daughter’s birthday party at TCC and it was a blast!! The kids really liked that they were able to create their own special piece…I would highly recommend anyone to book a party there and would even like to go back myself with my friends!! Can’t wait to go back again!”