July Open Studio, Glass 4 weeks
June 30 at 10:00 am - July 26 at 4:00 pm$80
Open Studio Glass — 4 week session
Cost: $80/ Non-Member, $72/ 2020 Member please remember to use your member coupon code during your online check out. If needed, refer to your member card for additional instructions.
Dates: Tuesday, June 30th — Sunday, July 26th (closed July 4th)
Welcome back for July Open Studio! We have created socially distant workstations in the studio for everyone to be able to work safely. Open Studio is available to patrons 18 and older who have completed a class at ICCGS or an Open Studio Session.
In addition, our Glass Staff will be available for questions on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:30 am-12 pm. There will be 15 minute time slots available on a first come first served basis. Please sign up for one of these sessions once you are in the studio. Please note that availability may change.
For our July Open Studio, we have established the following guidelines utilizing COVID-19 precautions in mind:
- Masks are mandatory in the Center, you must observe all COVID-19 precautions including washing your hands and cleaning your work area. Please do not enter the studio if you are feeling unwell and/or been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- There is a limit of a total of 10 Open Studio Patrons in the studio at a time (please see the chart below for the number of people allowed in each area of the studio)
- One shelf is included in your Open Studio registration. Additional shelf space is available for $10 per session.
- Open Studio Patrons can call the ICCGS office 24 hours in advance to reserve a workstation for 2 hours by calling 319-365-9644. Please note that if you leave a voicemail or send an email, you are not guaranteed the spot until a ICCGS staff has confirmed your reservation.
- Space that is not already reserved, is available on a drop in basis.
- If space is available, patrons are able to stay beyond 2 hours.
- Patrons must give up their space, if the area is booked by another studio member, another member is waiting to work, or reserved for ICCGS programming. Patrons can reserve one workstation in a 24 hours period.
- Patrons must sign in and out of the studio with their name and time.
- Open Studio Patrons are required to pay for all ceramic firing before work is fired in the kiln. Firing Policy can be found on our website under “Shop”. https://iowaceramicscenter.square.site/ceramic-firing
- Open Studio Patrons must provide their own tools. Community tools are not available.
- All supplies and tools purchased from the ICCGS office must be paid upon receipt of goods. Credit or ledger is not available.
|Designated Studio Area||Max # of people allowed in area|
|High Fire Glaze||1|
|Low Fire Glaze||1|