February Open Studio, Glass 4 week
February 1 at 10:00 am - February 28 at 4:00 pm$75.00
New for 2022, all Open Studio Members must be a 2022 Member of ICCGS to be in Open Studio.
For more detailed information about the benefits to becoming a member at the center, please click here.
- $70 Individual Members
- $110 Family Membership (for up to 4 members of your immediate household)
4-week Open Studio: February 1st–February 28th
|2022 Membership||January Open Studio Cost||Total|
|$70.00 (Individual membership)||$75.00||$145.00|
|$110 (Family Membership)||$75.00||$185.00|
|Already a 2022 Member||$75.00||$75.00|
- Open Studio Glass is available to patrons 18 and older who have completed a class at ICCGS or an Open Studio Session or have prior approval from the Director of Glass.
- Open Studio Members must be a 2022 Member of the Center.
- All Open Studio Participants must adhere to all Studio Guidelines and Procedures. A link to the current glass handbook can be found here.
- You must observe all posted COVID-19 precautions.
- Space is available on a first come first served basis.
- Participants must sign in and out of the studio.
- One shelf is included in your Open Studio registration. Additional shelf space is available for $10 per session.
- Open Studio Patrons are required to pay for all firing before work is fired in the kiln. Firing Policy can be found on our website under “Shop”. Please pre-pay for all firing online at this link: https://iowaceramicscenter.square.site/shop/glass-kiln-firing/12
- Open Studio Patrons must provide their own tools, some community tools are available.
- All supplies and tools purchased from the ICCGS office must be paid upon receipt of goods. Credit or ledger is not available.