Whether you are a small business, non-profit or a corporation, we will create a project to fit your team.
We have hosted team building events for groups such as Van Meter, Go Daddy, ACT, Ryan Corporation, TransAmerica, GE Capital, and Rockwell Collins.
Bring in the team and learn as a group how to throw on the wheel or create art with fused glass. Learn a new skill together at a similar pace but with individual works of art. Options for projects are below.
Create works of art in groups, work collaboratively to make a piece of art to hang in your office for everyone to enjoy. Work together to sketch a design for a cohesive idea, then discuss the steps on how to create it.
- Call or email us with the date and time of your choice.
- Reserve your date and time with a credit card and a retainer fee, refundable up to 48 hours until your party date. The entire amount is due on the day of the event.
- Send out the email to invite everyone.
- Show up! We will have instructors just designated for your event. We will need to know the final number of guests 72 hours prior to the date, so that we can make sure we have enough instructors for your event.
- Enjoy the fun, create art and then head home. We will even clean up!
- Our kiln managers will then dry and fire your items. Projects will be available for pickup 3 weeks later.
The cost for a private workshop is as follows for up to 6 people:
- Hand Building Project Workshop: $240 (additional $40/person up to 12 people maximum) 1.5 HOURS
- Warm Glass Project Workshop: $270 (additional $45/person up to 8 people maximum) 1.5 HOURS
- Ceramic Wheel Workshop: $270 (additional $45/person for up to 10 people maximum) 2 HOURS
“I stopped in to pick up our work and I am impressed! Thank you….what a fun day we had….we hope to be back again soon.”