Adult Art Parties!
The Iowa Ceramic Center and Glass Studio offers you a creative way to get together with friends, or create a memorable experience for an important life event.
Adult Art Workshops
We offer party times Friday through Sundays, between 5:00 PM-8:00 PM
Girls Night Out! Just want to get some friends together? Make a night out of it and grab some dinner in the NewBo district, then head to the center for a night creating a pot or a glass platter. You can even bring in some wine! This is a great way to have some fun with friends and create something special.
Adult Event Gather a group of your friends, or couples and set up a fun and different night out!
Holiday Events With holiday-themed classes in glass and clay, spending time with friends or family with us creating holiday works of art will make memories that last a lifetime.
Family Events We can put together an event that is relevant to the time of year, holiday or your specific family. Just tell us what your ideas are and we can make it happen!
Bachelorette/Bachelor Parties Give your bride or groom-to-be a memorable night.
Bridal or Baby Showers Celebrate the parents-to-be with a fun and interactive shower.
Cost for Private Workshop Options: The cost for a private workshop is as follows for up to 6 people:
- Hand Building Private Workshop: $240 (additional $40/person for up to 12 people maximum) 1.5 HOURS
- Warm Glass Project Workshop: $270 (additional $45/person for up to 8 people maximum) 1.5 HOURS
- Ceramic Wheel Workshop: $270 (additional $45/person for up to 10 people maximum) 2 HOURS
Our most popular option for a fun party! Participant will use pinch pot techniques to make a 5″x5″ jolly gnome.
Tripod Flower Pot
Perfect project for the spring–create a one of a kind 5″x5″ pot for a small plant or succulent.
Glass Picture Frame
Make a 4″x6″ glass picture frame using warm glass techniques.
A popular workshop year round. Learn the basics of working on the wheel in this party option.
How to set up a workshop!
- Fill out the form below to tell us what you have in mind. We offer adult parties after hours on the weekends, Friday through Sunday between 5:00 PM-8:00 PM.
- For Adult events, we offer season project options. For a pdf printout of the party options, click on the link below for ‘ADULTS PARTY PROJECT OPTIONS’ BELOW.
- After you reserve your date and time, we are all set! The week of your event we will confirm with you on the number of participants and send you an invoice via email, to pay online, for the full party amount. This is due 72 hours prior to your event.
- Send out the invites! You can even bring in food and/or drinks for the party. If it is a 21 and over party, you may also bring along your beverage of choice.
- Show up! We will have an instructor for your event to talk your through the project.
All projects will be created by participants, as well as painted using our special ceramic glazes. Projects will then be dried and fired in our kilns and coated with a clear glaze to make them shine. Projects will be available for pickup 3 weeks later. All projects will measure approximately 4″x4″.
- Enjoy the fun, create art and then enjoy the rest of your evening. We will even clean up!
“Our team building event was a huge HIT! What a great way to bond with my team and create something to remember it by!” –Tom K.
“We organized 3 couples to come out to the center for a night out! We all had a blast on the wheel and couldn’t stop giggling. We even brought in our own wine to enjoy. Don’t hesitate, we had so much fun” –Kathy M.